Helmet Stands with Some Dignity

flasheart

Gents,

This is a blatant plug for my own listing, but just to let all know that I have made up some quality oak helmet stands with a level of dignity to match these fine helmets. I have not been happy with any of the other solutions I have seen or tried, so here is my solution. All proceeds will go to the furtherment of my collection (and help to pay for the fliegerhelm I bought last week). 10% discount to forum members.

Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6566550884&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESC:IT&rd=1

flasheart said:
Sorry, delayed start on the listing. This will be available for viewing as at 8pm ebay (PDT) time.

ahh...that explains it then...how much is shipping to the UK? Cheers, Torsten.

PS: Great choice of an avatar....;-))...everytime I see or hear anything from Blackadder I have to smile...;-))

Torsten,

I set the start time for the North Atlantic where most collectors reside, the downside was that you can't see the listing until start time - 8pm PDT Sunday.

I think you will like the stands, solid oak, felt-base, replaceable barrier/padding material, and a level of style/dignity equivalent to the helmets. The foam head/mannequin head/plastic stand/foam block/el cheapo options were just not cutting it for me; I think they actually detract from the helmets. To make the calculations simple, I have listed a complete range of shipping prices to anywhere in the world.

Mike

Back