Hi from Durham UK

durhamtrooper

Hi all
Pleased i found this forum , so much GREAT INFORMATION. =D>
I am a Ex RAF Medic, now a Staff Nurse.
Since a young age been interested in German Militaria. So much so have been part of a WWII Axis living history group for the last 5 years.
I am now looking for a WWI German living history group.
So looking forward to being with this forum.
Can i ask if i could still purchase a Pickelhaubes.com T-shirt?

Hi Durhamtrooper. I am new to this forum too and I am excited about the learning experience offered here. As a new member, I can't welcome you but I can say that I am happy that you are here.

Neil

Welcome. There are more than a few reenacting groups. If I think of it I'll try to send one your way. It's a nice forum. Lots of nice people and not the fighting and acrimony of some forums.

Welcome Durham. I do have forum T shirts .......$16 US plus postage. What size?

Neil Young said:
Hi Durhamtrooper. I am new to this forum too and I am excited about the learning experience offered here. As a new member, I can't welcome you but I can say that I am happy that you are here.

Neil

joerookery said:
Welcome. There are more than a few reenacting groups. If I think of it I'll try to send one your way. It's a nice forum. Lots of nice people and not the fighting and acrimony of some forums.

Look forward to that, thanks , yes does seem alot my friendly on here =D>
Been a member of several other WWII / WWI related Forums :evil: lol

You seem to indicate some sort of dissatisfaction with the other forums. I hope this one works for you!

joerookery said:
You seem to indicate some sort of dissatisfaction with the other forums. I hope this one works for you!

No PROBLEMS with the Forums , just certain members that are on them!

Im sure ill like this one :thumb up:

Back