Imperial Trench knife

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
I found this at a local antique store this summer. I love it when these dealers have no clue as to what they have...$35Cdn. This was a vet bring back and definately "there".

IMG_2481.jpg

Yeah, that was a great price, it is not like Canadian money is real money, that would have been a good price if it had been Euros.
Zaphod

Gustaf said:
Yeah, that was a great price, it is not like Canadian money is real money,
Reeeealy....... we hit 86 cents today. Did I mention we have had a balanced budget 5 years in a row and our economy is on fire? You guys ran a $477 billion deficit last year, this year.......... who knows?

86 cents? holy crap, we are going to have to cut our money out of comic books if the Canadian dollar tops us, come to think of it, I may just buy as many Canadian dollars as an investment, at 86 cents, I can afford about $12. Looking for information of world currencies a few years ago, I was told that at the turn of the century, the US$ was considered of little importance (I think it was Glenn or maybe Joerg) it may come to pass again.
Best wishes
Gus

No Tony, if you would have bought Euros in 2002, the return would have been around 12%, what you should have bought are Pickelhauben, wait a minute, isn't that what you did, I think with the current prices, you are probably looking at a 100% return (Those are per annum percentages)
Gus

Back