Search found 103 matches
- Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:36 pm
- Forum: German Uniforms, Cloth Headgear & Accessories
- Topic: Uniforms and equipment of WWI
- Replies: 24
- Views: 19726
It looks good! I have only a doubt for the bag hanging on the belt on the rear side, on the right from the gaz mask canister. For me it seems mor WW2 than WW1. Is it marked?
- Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:47 pm
- Forum: Pickelhaube discussion
- Topic: German flying helmet
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1509
I have a german flying helmet with, painted in white on the front, "Gott strafe England". It's stamped B.A. XI 1918 and seems original. http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3962/pilote10oj.jpg http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/299/pilote27jw.jpg If sometimes you find a picture from a pilot wearing th...