Cleaning up on some duplicates etc.
PM me or email at [email protected] if interested or in need of more pictures etc.
Shipping will be $15 each in USA
Paypal and Money orders only.
1) This is a very hard to find Imperial navy sword from Italy. Has nice shark or rayskin grip in white, with small folding guard that locks sword into scabbard. Blade is Nicely engraved on both sides. Leather scabbard in in good shape, however, previous owner hot glued along the stitch line. I have not tried to remove. I paid way more then I am listing it for. $500.00 is a great deal
2) Prussian Lionshead sword for Ulan with crossed swords. Lions head ahs red glass eyes. Great sword, plain blade. Makers mark under langnet I can not make it out. $300.00
3) Large size M89 Prussian Degen no folding type. Have double fullered blade, sharpened. This is a Large heavy sword. plain blade that has been sharpened. Missing cypher on grip. $275.00
4) Another Prussian Ulan type sword with crossed swords on langnet. Celluloid grip no wire. Lionshead with 2 ruby glass eyes. Plain blade in great shape. E&F Horster marked blade on back spine, very nice $300.00
5) French bayonet with H76675 on crossguard, and scabbard. I do not know much about these. priced to sell $100.00
6) Lastly the cream of the crop so to speak.. Awesome Lionshead sword with red glass eyes, great double engraved blade, with crossed swords and crossed cannons. Another E&F Horster marked blade on backspine. Langnet design puts this sword at Weimer period to early Third Reich. Wired wrapped grip is in great shape. $425.00
List any items that are not Pickelhauben such as swords, steel helmets, badges etc you have for sale here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1