Anything goes ... within reason ... Because life isn't JUST about militaria.
- Posts: 3376
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: U.S.A.
such a nice brother, thanks Paul!
- Exceptional Contributor
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 9:15 am
- Location: midwest
It must be a Bavarian. They always smell the worst!
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:09 am
- Location: Scottsboro, Alabama
- Posts: 4680
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:05 am
- Location: state of confusion
It suits you.
OK, they are dolls, but they have kung fu grip! and weapons.
- Special Ranks Member
- Posts: 1312
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:22 am
Congratulations on such a wonderful piece.
I have never seen a better set of Holiday mall camouflage!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5260
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:52 pm
- Location: Ontario CN
Great colour coordination.....red cheeks, unique red Xmas sweater and perfectly contrasted by green and red wreath. Paul obviously has excellent fashion sense!
Remember, Pillage first THEN Burn ...