5 helmets for sale

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Selling these 5 helmets from left to right.

Please email me at [email protected] for more pictures.

Shipping is $20.00 Priority mail in USA, international ask for shipping quote.

Paypal friends and family or add 4%, international please add 4%,

1) Bavarian M95 brass helmet. Bavarian Kokarden is possible repo, I believe Reich is original. Chinstrap is a very good repo from 1970's. Shell is in great shape, tight stitching. front visor trim broken in middle but tight. Liner is excellent, part of drawstring is there. markings on rear visor F.K. in pen. stamped in leather is I8IR I think? Faint makers mark inside. No extra holes. Solid helmet. SOLD

2) Prussian M15 Uhlan helmet. With metal removable mortar board. Wappen appears to be zinc? Front visor is missing some stitching, but it is tight to helmet. Great liner with original intact drawstring. No extra holes, wappen held on with original leather tabs. back of shell is missing a small part, shell is hard but in great shape other then the small missing piece. $950.00 SOLD

3) Bavarian M15 all original IMO, both kokarden are nice and nice original chinstrap. Spike is removable. stitching is solid. no extra holes, wappen held on with original leather tabs. painted inside is FAUCHEUX and ANGERS. Liner is in great shape. I see no other markings. Nice helmet $950.00

4) Prussian M15 spike is removable. Kokarden are both nice repo's IMO, and Chinstrap is high quality repo from 1970's. shell is in great shape other then back visor which is broken and missing part of it. all stitching is tight. No extra holes and wappen is held on with original leather tabs. Liner is all there but shows wear and age. Faint makers mark on rear visor. Great helmet to display or fix up. On Ebay

5) Prussian M15 spike is removable. No kokarden or chinstrap. all stitching is tight and shell is in great shape. Rear spine shows gap between helmet and spine. Wappen is very nice and held on with original leather tabs, no extra holes. No Markings. Sorry to say leather liner is gone, but otherwise helmet is a keeper, displays well or replace liner. Good honest un-messed with helmet $250.00 SOLD

again Email me for more pictures.

thanks

James

911car said:
James, do you know what "Faucheux" means?

Bruno- here is a link to the helmet and markings we talked about before:

https://www.pickelhaubes.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12621&p=89803&hilit=Faucheux#p89803

James

I've had a couple of helmets with that same Faucheux marked inside. Still have one, there is a different name painted on the other side of the helmet.

Back