A 25th Dragoner helmet found by Bruno

Rendsburg

Hi Guys,
I'm posting the photos of the last treasure of Bruno.
A 25th Dragoner helmet found with its original cloth cover (note the marking on it).
Uncleaned, untouched… and wonderfull :eek: :eek: :eek:
Otto
p11100051lq.jpg

Bruno sent me photos of this last year. Just to torture me apparently, :sad3: he knows I have a stone-mint DR25 Mannschaften Waffenrock and Krätchen.

Tony & Kaiser said:
Bruno sent me photos of this last year. Just to torture me apparently, :sad3: he knows I have a stone-mint DR25 Mannschaften Waffenrock and Krätchen.

"Kratchen" There we go with the potty language again. Just kidding Tony. What a fantastic helmet Bruno.

This seems odd because you were military.
Were, heck, he still is, when he heard I was going to make a visit to his collection, he ringed he house with tanks
Gus

One night, the Aussy's Special Forces painted a 15 foot kangaroo on the side of my ship in the middle of the night. We didn't even know till one of our destroyers called to say, "Do you know you have a gigantic kangaroo painted on your hull?"

My CO was so angry but it was one of the great stories I tell today about DS 1

And, what really pisses me off is that those stupid moderaters took my Avatar away from me. What is this? Nazi Germany?

Moderaters suck.

Paul LeBrasseur said:
And, what really pisses me off is that those stupid moderaters took my Avatar away from me. What is this? Nazi Germany?

Moderaters suck.

Hi Moderator Gus, why you have took away Paul's Avatar?
Otto :twisted:

Rendsburg said:
Paul LeBrasseur said:

Moderaters suck.

Hi Moderator Gus, why you have took away Paul's Avatar?
Otto :twisted:
Because I can!!
Gus

Back