A father now!

hamtaro

Hi gang!

I am a father now, a very proud father of Sean Nicholas Alexander Angkawijaya, yes, he has a loooooong name :D
Sean was born on 28th Feb 2006 at 0838 hrs.

A very happy and proud father 8) :D
Bambang

Hi Mr and Mrs Bambang,
Congratulations!
Welcome Nicholas! :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
Otto

Congradulations Great Barong, this is better than any Pickelhaube. Give my prayers to his mother, she did all the work, and deserves the credit.
Gus and Maggie

Hi Bambang:

Hearty congratulations to the new family. I'm intrigued by the name. My first reaction was Sean (Connery) Nicholas (II, Tsar of Russia) Alexander (the Great).

When you have a moment, I'd love to hear if there is a story behind the handle.

Best wishes,

Chas. :eek:ccasion4:

Hi guys,

Phew, what a week!! Its been a very tiring week, Sean is home now, and we are adapting on parenting and we just realized that a newborn is nt easy, we are still figuring out what he wants, what does his cries means, his drinking rhytm etc.
Btw, he weighted 3720 grams and 53 cm tall when he was born.

Yes, Joe and Paul, I will post the pics soon, well, will ask Otto a favour in posting pics :) and yes, Gus, my wife did all the work, it was very stressful as we thought that the due date is on 5th March, we went for the weekly check up, yes, she felt some cramps and we thought that it was normal, but when the doctor checked on Silvy, we had a shocked of our life when he said," Well, its running now, its unstoppable!", it was like DUH??! , a week later, we are a very proud parent now. Its a sleepless period for me now, as Silvy is still very tired and she has to breastfed Sean every now and then, and boy, he is one heck of a drinker! :D

Chas, hahahaha you are almost right there!, Connery, Nicholas of Saint Nickolas :D , well, nt the Nicholas II, he died horribly :) and yes, of course, Alexander the great.

Thank you so much, guys, hope we can meet one day
Bambang, Silvy and Sean

Hi Bambang,Silvy and Sean!
Happy to heard the news! Send me the photos, I will post.
Otto, Maysa, Sophia and Mariana :D :D :D :D

I'm sending a PM with my email adress.

Back