A few stirnpanzers...

You don't seem to be able to control yourself either when you see a Tschako!!..
Superb exhibition by the way...

Thank you gentlemen!

You don't seem to be able to control yourself either when you see a Tschako!!..
You are so right! I think it's an addiction #-o ...

Karel ,are you preparing for war ?
Naahhh... just hoarding :-"

Thanks for sharing! Will you be adding armor sets for each of the stirmpanzers?
Still missing one #-o ... See picture...

Adler

Very nice collection of armor.

Do you keep the stirnpanzers on the helmets normally? Is there any concern the metal might fuse?

Thanks gentlemen!

Do you keep the stirnpanzers on the helmets normally? Is there any concern the metal might fuse?
There is no concern of fusion, because the helmets and stirnpanzers are both steel...

Adler

Awesome as always Karel. I am very ignorant about this armour......what variation/set is missing in your collection?

Thanks Brian!

what variation/set is missing in your collection?
Oooh that's not a tough one...
First of all I would need the model without hooks and shoulder piece, but with the waist strap.
Then maybe the model with hooks and no shoulder piece.
Also the model with shoulder cutout is on top of the list...
OMG... still so much to look for!

Adler

Adler, There is a newly posted set for sale at Regimentals. Don"t know how to copy a link on an Ipad, but it's on page 5 of the new items list at £2000. No idea what these things cost!

Patrick

Rough set - cheap!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261737307257?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are indeed a few for sale at the moment, the problems usually are that a lot of them are repainted, have broken straps or some are even put together... To find a very good to perfect one is a real voyage...

Adler

Arrgghh, I hate you, no wonder I can not find a Stirnpanzer. You have all the real ones in your collection.

Gustaf said:
Arrgghh, I hate you, no wonder I can not find a Stirnpanzer. You have all the real ones in your collection.

Do not despair dear Gustaf ,I’m sure not everything got melted.

Arrrghhh... great picture! Love them all... stirnpanzers, grabenpanzers!
Gus I hope you can get over it some day [-o< ...

Adler

Adler said:
Arrrghhh... great picture! Love them all... stirnpanzers, grabenpanzers!
Gus I hope you can get over it some day [-o< ...

Adler

Better yet, I hope to get over to Belgium again, but this time with the truck, by the way..I need your address:)

Back