A nice set for Uhlan off.

PICKELMAX

Hi friends and fellow collectors,

I'm very happy to show you my latest find. It's a nice tschapka from personnal purchase for officier in UR. 4 or 9-12 with its transport box. I know that Joe will ask me "Any marks, Max?". Just a little sheet of paper fixed on the liner where we can read "Offizier", the rest has been scratched and an another sheet of paper on the box with the label of the maker.

I can't resist to send you a picture of the "complete" collection. Yes, Tony, I know, some ulankas and some horses are still missing like lances and so and, but...

Maxime

Hi Roy,

Very pleased to meet you. By seeing your avatar, I suppose that you're an "Uhlanobic" too. These 11 helmets are my entire collection and I'm living at Marseille in the south of France. The prussian uhlans headgears from 1862 to 1918 is my special interest of collecting.
See your later,

Maxime

Even a non collector, like myself, would drool and dribble by viewing this well preserved Tschapka, Maxime.
:p :p :p
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Pierre GG

Beautiful Tschapka Max! I will try to post pictures of my own ones some day. I was in Krakow (Poland) 2 weeks ago and, to my surprise, I found an excellent Rabatte in an antique shop...
Bruno

Très magnifique, Maxime!

Mine is not as pretty as yours, but they appear to be brothers.

Chas.

100_0488.jpg

100_0491.jpg

Congratulations on a most superb Tsapka. I have a P08 unit marked to the 4th along with original holste and tools.

Back