AGM August Catalog 115

Peter_Suciu

Well, after a few purchases I'm tapped out so I'm alerting my friends on this group that Advance Guard Militaria's catalog goes live next Monday afternoon and from the teaser it seems to be the best Jeff and Anna have put out yet. Russian Adrian and Czech Adrian steel helmets, Baden Officer / One Year Volunteer Ersatz Pickelhaube, AEF USMC Painted Helmet: Machine Gun Company 6th Marines and multiple German M16 camo helmets.

www.advanceguardmilitaria.com

Thanks so very much Peter, for posting this! =D> :bravo:

I myself, and a few others I know did not get our normal giant email blast over the weekend from AGM. Not sure what happened with that. The only message I received about a new catalog was on Monday morning.

So I'm very glad you posted this Peter, and I was able to preview the catalog on Monday to make a game plan. Fortunately I got everything I had wanted to get in the "Monday 3 p.m. Oklahoma Land Rush" at AGM.

Someone got a super nice M15 Prussian Ulan e.m. minus the mortarboard and chinstrap and kokardes for a mere $495.

The most interesting thing that Jeff has online is something we should all take note of as to what happened with him recently with PayPal, found here: http://www.advanceguardmilitaria.com/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=200

Reading his story about the nightmare situation that he and another well known dealer have had recently with PayPal makes me want to find another outlet to use to transfer money, and stop using PayPal.

Best Regards,

Alan

](*,) ](*,) Yes, it was available when I went into the catalogue at 3pm and when I hit buy now, it said just sold ....I was just a second late and it was a really beautiful helmet.

Many nice WW1 Camo helmets this round. They are getting good money and tough to find too. I got my Jap helmets as well.

Have yet to pay so will have to try using credit card instead of paypal.

It is important not to use paypal to pay for purchases from AGM as that money will not go to AGM, as paypal has closed their account and seized their balance. I think it is time to close my account and drop off ebay. Paypal has made it fairly easy to make payments to Europe, but to be honest, sending cash in the mail is safer and that is probably the way I will make payments to Europe in the future again.

Back