Always notice the differance between Inches and Feet!

Lazerblade

My latest purchase, guess I should notice the differance between inches and Feet!

Also, I have a large back yard, so if someone has the ship to go with this flag, please consider me if you are selling it!

Seriously, if anyone knows anythgin about this flag, I would love to get feedback.

Paul

flage%201.jpg

flage%202.jpg

flage%203.jpg

Paul LeBrasseur said:
My latest purchase, guess I should notice the differance between inches and Feet!

Forgive me Paul, but you mean "meters vs feet" yes? I love it! Although, at least mine is managable at 2.5 meters.

kwitcherbitchin, if you have a problem with the flag, send it to me, way cool.
Gus

Gustaf said:
kwitcherbitchin, if you have a problem with the flag, send it to me, way cool.
Gus

Yes, Gsu has a great barn in his farm!
Otto

PS. In the picture we can see the LeBrasseur brothers?

I am the good lookin one!

Hey James where are your striped pajamas?

Where I am from that is called a BFF. The last letter stands for flag and the first letter stands for big.

Hey James, I thought you might be in the photo, oh well.
Paul, you should not feel so bad, the reason one of the Mars explorers crashed on Mars was because the rocket sientests failed to convert Kilometers to miles, oops.
Gus

Paul:
Margo and I just put down new laminate flooring in the living room and repainted the walls. That flag would make a hell of a nice pair of new curtains for the front window!! You know my address!! Brian

Hey Paul,
It might not be James's flag, but I bet Brian has a better chance of getting James to send it than you.
Gus
PS I do have a barn, but ai would find room in the house for this one.

Back