American Experimental Collection

Peter_Suciu

I am looking to fund a major purchase for a very rare helmet and have decided that it would be necessary to sell my American experimental helmet collection.

These include:

Model 2

Model 5

Model 8

Liberty Bell

AN-PRC Radio Helmet

X-53 w/o liner

LINCLOE Titanium Helmet

Cold War tanker test helmet

My Model 5A already has an interested party, but I would prefer to sell the rest as a group. I need to raise the money fast and I don't want to try to sell one or two helmets over the next six months. I am reasonable in the price on the above helmets. I have a couple of dealers interested but I thought I would let everyone here know.

Photos can be sent per request. PM for details. BUT PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT JUST ONE HELMET AT THIS POINT. I WILL NOT BREAK UP THE HELMETS AT THIS TIME. THAT MIGHT CHANGE BUT FOR THIS WEEK AT LEAST THIS IS A GROUP OFFERING ONLY.

Well, I did have a QUICK change of heart. I have broken up this group.

The Model 2 is still available. It was one of the first experimental helmets developed by the Americans. Price is $1400 - PM for photos.
I also have the AN-PRC Radio Helmet and the Cold War Tanker Test Helmet. The rest have already sold. I should have listed these individually. My mistake and apologies to anyone who might have been interested in any of the sold helmets.

Back