Annual 09 July update: "The Holy Grail"

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
On 09 July my update will be what I consider to be "The Holy Grail" for Pickelhaube collectors.

Traditionally I update my website on the 1st of the every month. But every July, I update it on 09 July to celebrate the birthday of a little friend of mine who hosts my web site.

k17.jpg

Wait for it........

Hmmmmmm,,,,,, T you always come up with good stuff but this had better be worth it. The let down if it is not could emotionally scar me. Holy Grail..... for you...... not from Hermann. Hmmmmm.

Hey Tony,
I have no doubt that the update will be great, but the question is, Is that one of Kaiser's progeny?
Gus

Gustaf said:
Is that one of Kaiser's progeny?
Eh? Gus that is Kaiser. :grommit: Yes, I know, I am obsessed with my dog, but unlike most kids, I never got my puppy until I was 37.

k42.jpg

And Joe, my "Grail" for Pickelhaube collectors did not come from R1 although I could list about 20 things I would love for him to send up to NB. And a Tschako of some sort would be rather a niche item don't you think? Think broader. :sign7: T

a Tschako of some sort would be rather a niche item don't you think?

Indeed!!! Ah a puzzle. Let's see..... 1. Someones collection. 2. The Saxon King's Gd Reiter ( no that was Hermann) 3. A Wurt Dragoon you have searched for....hmmmmmm. A Collection of GO's with plumes ... you said it would make my jaw drop.

Tony & Kaiser said:
Gustaf said:
Is that one of Kaiser's progeny?
Eh? Gus that is Kaiser. :grommit: Yes, I know, I am obsessed with my dog, but unlike most kids, I never got my puppy until I was 37.

T
Sorry, my error, but I thought we were talking about new aqusitions. If you got Kaiser when you were 37, he must be getting up there in age, one mistake God made was when he made dogs age faster than the children with whom they grow up (sorry God, please smite me not)
Gus

Gustaf said:
// one mistake God made was when he made dogs age faster than the children with whom they grow up
I could not agree more. Breaks my heart to see him getting slower at only age 9. :sad3:

On a happier note I can assure you that he has sniffed the 09 July update and it has his "Paw's up!". :glasses8:

Tony,
You are younger than I thought, Kaiser should have quite a few more years left.
Gus

An Em Lieb Kurrasier ? or one to fit Kaiser and the Puppy?
Mark G 37 , your the puppy , Like me closer to the big dirt nap.

zipperheads9 said:
An Em Lieb Kurrasier ? or one to fit Kaiser and the Puppy?
Mark G 37 , your the puppy , Like me closer to the big dirt nap.
OK, it took me a bit to understand this post, translation for Otto

"37 , your the puppy , Like me closer to the big dirt nap"

"At 37 years of age, you are young, I am old, close to the grave."

Gsu

PS, Mark, the puppy is Kaiser, Tony is just messing with our heads.

You guys should know me better by know I can barely spell and you want me to add ,from different messages .I already gotta Headache trying to think of what the holy grail is.
Back to fitting his highness with tunic and Kurass is thier a Prince Wihlem on the way? Cause his Majesty was extremely cut.
Mark
servant to the royal Pup.
Kaiser

Back