Armee-Verordnungsblatt 1899 and 1903

Sandmann

Helle everyone,
I am happy that my 2 more books for my reference library have arrived :)
Online, I only found the annual volumes of the “Armee-Verordnungsblatt” up to 1895, and the original volumes are either too badly preserved or too expensive.
Then at Abebooks I found an Indian dealer who offers the books as reprints for a fair price and 2 of these books have now arrived after about 40 days. The quality isn't the best and the books look antique even though they're new, but I like the look and it's enough for my needs. Although you can't choose a size, they arrived in different sizes. The small one is A5 sized, but it is still easy to read.
I look forward to complete my library step by step with the missing books and expanding my website with more original AKO texts about helmet and uniform changes 🥳
56AD81F7-878E-44FF-9F83-5996C5347D79.jpeg951E5302-CB76-4C0B-A89A-00B191FAEE97.jpegD2086DEE-E6E7-4C30-85CD-716748B2B820.jpegD33CA5C5-5057-4072-88BF-85CE59F0532D.jpeg

Helle everyone,
I am happy that my 2 more books for my reference library have arrived :)
Online, I only found the annual volumes of the “Armee-Verordnungsblatt” up to 1895, and the original volumes are either too badly preserved or too expensive.
Then at Abebooks I found an Indian dealer who offers the books as reprints for a fair price and 2 of these books have now arrived after about 40 days. The quality isn't the best and the books look antique even though they're new, but I like the look and it's enough for my needs. Although you can't choose a size, they arrived in different sizes. The small one is A5 sized, but it is still easy to read.
I look forward to complete my library step by step with the missing books and expanding my website with more original AKO texts about helmet and uniform changes 🥳
View attachment 22064View attachment 22065View attachment 22066View attachment 22067
Good information
Do you mine telling us what his price was for the books ?
Thanks
Steve

Hallo Sandy,
I found most of the AVBs on Google Books or babel.hathitrust.org, however you need to be in the USA (or appear to be in the USA through a VPN connection) to be able to see them. The only one I couldn't find was 1909, so that one I bought when I got the opportunity, in good condition and bound in hard cover. It also includes attachments to the Armee-Verordnungsblätter. :)
Regards,
Lars

AVB_1909_Small.jpg

Hallo Sandy,
I found most of the AVBs on Google Books or babel.hathitrust.org, however you need to be in the USA (or appear to be in the USA through a VPN connection) to be able to see them. The only one I couldn't find was 1909, so that one I bought when I got the opportunity, in good condition and bound in hard cover. It also includes attachments to the Armee-Verordnungsblätter. :)
Regards,
Lars

View attachment 22076
What price range are these books ? If fro some reason you don't wish to give that info here ,
please P M me
Thanks
Steve

Hi Steve,
I paid around 50 Euro for mine, and see them for sale online now for around 70 Euro.
Regards,
Lars

Thank you for the information Lars, but unfortunately my books end with 1896 :poop:
Steve, I paid 36,50€ incl. shipping. There were also offers of €26 for paperback-only books. But in my opinion a leather bound book is nicer and worth 10€.
Here you can find the books:

Hi Steve,
I paid around 50 Euro for mine, and see them for sale online now for around 70 Euro.
Regards,
Lars
Thank you
that is good information
Steve
Thank you for the information Lars, but unfortunately my books end with 1896 :poop:
Steve, I paid 36,50€ incl. shipping. There were also offers of €26 for paperback-only books. But in my opinion a leather bound book is nicer and worth 10€.
Many thanks
Steve

Thanks Sandy! I see many examples there , I'll order some there too, for my reference collection, which is also growing quite fast this way!

Regards, Coert.

Back