Aviation Awards of Imperial Germany

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
A local dealer that I have known for years informed me that he has the 3 vol set of: Aviation Awards of Imperial Germany by Neil O'Connor published in 1988. Vol 1 Bavaria, Vol 2 Prussia, Vol 3 Saxony. Email me and I will set you up with the contact. Rob has other references for sale as well.

Brian

For anyone interested in orders and decorations these books are outstanding. In addition to the aviation aspects they are one of the best references available in English on Imperial German orders and decorations.
The complete set is 7 volumes. The other volumes are
IV - Wurttemberg
V - Thuringian States & Duchy of Anhalt
VI - Baden & Oldenburg
VII - Eight German States and the Three Free Cities.

The only volume still in print is VII which is available from Schiffer Books.

Reservist1

As usual R1 you are a wealth of additional information, even the dealer who has these 3 vols does not know that there are others in the set. Brian

The publication of all 7 volumes spanned the period 1988 through 2002. As a result, it is very difficult to find complete sets. Anyone interested in the subject should consider buying any volumes that become available.
Neil O'conner passed away in 2002 shortly before the printing of the final volume. It is very unlikely that any of the volumes will be reprinted in the forseeable future.

Reservist1

b.loree said:
A local dealer that I have known for years informed me that he has the 3 vol set of: Aviation Awards of Imperial Germany by Neil O'Connor published in 1988. Vol 1 Bavaria, Vol 2 Prussia, Vol 3 Saxony. Email me and I will set you up with the contact. Rob has other references for sale as well.

Brian

Brian,

I have all other vol's, except No1. I am interested in buying only this volume ... will your contact sell only this one?

If so, please get back to me.

Back