Bav. Reserve Officer (cmplt) & 1915 Prussian (parts) 4 sale!

bavarian

Hi to all interested in Pickelhaube! Although I've been a member for a couple of years, this is my first post to the platform so please bear with me as I try to work my way through this maze of posting and downloading photos. Anyway, I have two Pickelhaube to sell or trade. One is a 1915 Prussian good only for parts and the other is a lovely bring back Bavarian Reserve in (my opinion) extraordinary condition considering its age and the fact that it has been sitting on top of a bookcase for as long as I can remember. The leather and liner are in wonderful condition as are all the fittings/appliances and only the rear star has been replaced with a reproduction star because when I claimed it and took it down I noticed the star missing so I ordered one to place into the vacant hole. I really would rather trade both helmets for a Mauser Red 9 broomhandle pistol, realizing that I might have to pay some difference. So, if any of you have such a critter and are tired of owning it and/or shooting it, contact me with your proposal. You can contact me directly via email at
[email protected]. so we don't clog up this platform. I am a straight shooter, honest, and hope to deal with others who are likewise. I have opened an account with the photo platform (photobucket) recommended by out moderator so now I have to figure out how to get these photos to his forum so you can see what I've got. Thanks to our moderator who has tutored me about how to post and how to download photos, we'll see if I'm up to the task. I will, of course, entertain offers for these two items. Apparently via this imaging URL you'll be able to see all the photos of the two helmets I've uploaded to photo bucket! There are about 30 or so!
P1010002_zpsltxuf5tj.jpg
[/url][/img]

If you click on the IMG and it turns yellow then click here your pic will turn up.

That red 9 Mouser sales for around $7,000 for a nice one

Your Bav sales for $1,500 -$2,500.

Only the picture I pulled up was on your phtobucket site. There were pics of art keys and other stuff but no other pics of pickelhaubes .

Back