Bavarian M15 Enlisted Pickelhaube for sale

ww1czechlegion

Offered is a Model 1915 Bavarian Pickelhaube, size 56.

No extra holes behind front plate, only the 2 original metal grommet holes for the front plate. Complete with the 2-original leather wedges holding the wire loops of the front plate on to the helmet.

I have included a nice reproduction chinstrap. All you need to complete the helmet is a National kokarde and Bavarian kokarde, either an original set, or a repro set that you can choose to add to the helmet.

Liner is soft & supple. One liner "tongue" has been torn through the end of the hole as seen in photos.

There is a penciled name on the liner in the rear of the helmet, and other penciled information that I cannot make out to the left of the name, as seen in photos.

In photo #7 I am showing a split in the leather shell on the wearer's left side of the helmet, running from the lower edge of the helmet up to the bottom area of the M95 side post attachment area. This split Does Not Show on the Outside of the helmet, because the exterior Reinforcement Leather Panel covers the split up in that M95 side post area of the helmet exterior. I am mentioning this for accuracy only, about the helmet.

There is also a flaked off area of the finish as shown in the photos, located on the wearer's left side of the helmet. The finish also shows crazing/cracking as seen in photos, as is expected from a 100+ year old leather helmet.

There is a faint round shaped maker mark inside the helmet which I cannot make out the maker name or date, as seen in photos #8 & #9.

Priced at $750.00 or Best Offer. Shipping is $15 via Priority Mail in U.S. 48-Continental States.

Shipment to Canada for $30 via 1st Class International Air Mail.

Shipment to UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Holland for $50 via 1st Class International Mail.

Thanks,

Alan

101_3200.JPG

101_3201.JPG

101_3202.JPG

101_3203.JPG

101_3204.JPG

101_3205.JPG

101_3207.JPG

101_3208.JPG

101_3209.JPG

Let's try $550 or Best Offer.

Includes Free Shipping in U.S. Continental 48-States via Priority U.S. Mail at no additional cost to the $550.

I'll deduct $15 off the shipment price to Canada, UK, Belgium, France, Holland, Germany that I had posted previously of what it will actually cost to mail to these countries.

shipment to Canada: $550 helmet + $15 postage = $565 to Canada.

UK, Belgium, France, Holland, Germany: $550 helmet + $35 postage = $585 to UK, Belgium, France, Holland, Germany

Last edited:
Back