Buy My Book and I'll Donate the Proceeds

Peter_Suciu

It has been a rough year for many people, and with the Christmas holiday approaching I know many families are still struggling and I wanted to do a bit more to help. The Toys for Tots program is very short on toys this year, so I'm offering a copy of my book A Gallery of Military Headdress for $18 (including shipping) to anyone in the United States and I'll donate the proceeds of the sale to the program.

Peter I thought I already had your book, but cannot find it anywhere, so put me down for a copy as well.

Cool thing you are doing here.

James

I already have a copy, but would recommend it to all you helmet collectors out there.

Great idea, Peter

Patrick

Payment can be paid via PayPal to [email protected].

I'm pleased to say I've already sold over a dozen copies already and I'll continue this promotion through the end of the year (and probably longer) to help Toys for Tots get a jumpstart on next year's program.

Peter kindly gave me a copy at the SOS but I will gladly use Paypal to make a contribution to such a worthy cause. Well done Pete!

Thank you so much to everyone who bought a copy. I made a donation of nearly $300 to Toys for Tots today. This means a lot to me.

Back