Colonel Hogan's Right! A Preußen Kürassier Officer

More than a dictionary on words you used there karel
But have one more you forgot to use
A stunning masterpiece \:D/

Jonas

Wow... What a helmet!!!! I can imagine why you had to tape your jaw shut, my jaw is hurting because it fell open when i saw your helmet.

Greetings

Pickelhaube

Congratulations, Tony! :bravo:

I would be gushing with more inspired superlatives, but I am flat on my back in hospital hooked up to a morphine PCA. Nevertheless, it's nice to have pretty pictures to look at.

Beautiful!

Lost Skeleton said:
Congratulations, Tony! :bravo:

I would be gushing with more inspired superlatives, but I am flat on my back in hospital hooked up to a morphine PCA. Nevertheless, it's nice to have pretty pictures to look at.

Beautiful!

There are many of us who could use some morphine after viewing this helmet. Hope all for the best and a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the kind remarks. I'm pleased you all enjoyed the Hogan's Heroes theme that I made :joker:

Helmet looks quite good in my Imperial room too.....

Without a doubt it would look good in your room ,i think it would look good in any collectors room :lol:
When i retire i hope i get olso sutch a beauty like you did,more than a retirement worthy if you ask me

Enjoy your retirement and that shiny helmet :D

Jonas

To keep the Heavy Cavalry theme going, here is a photo I forgot to post when I opened this thread. Note the straight tail feathers.

Tony without Kaiser said:
Front Wappen is a beautifully gilded correct Kürassier pattern eagle with a silver Landwehr cross.

dbh95a.jpg

Extremely nice. I would love to own one of these one day myself!

Unfortunately though, my "retirement helmet" ended up being a new upstairs deck on my house in SoCal.

Congrats on both your retirement and a stunning cavalry helmet for a retiring Cavalry Officer. You earned it!

S/F

Bryan.

Tony, what an amazing find! I will message you directly, as I notice some of the brass coloring on the rivets appears to be coming off. I only mention this because I have a helmet similar to this, that I previously thought was something someone had created post-conflict or time period.

Back