Countering Spam with Collector Spam.

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
Click on the link for some FREE Internet wallpaper for your computer!

(trust me!) Tony

http://www.kaisersbunker.com/dunkelblau/FAR73_group.jpg

I like that kind of spam, but it would be even better if it was Feldgrau
Gus

Here you go Gus. Some Feldgrau collector Spam; FREE Computer Wallpaper.

Best I can do, Feldgrau is considerably harder to match up as you know.

http://www.kaisersbunker.com/dunkelblau/IR82_group.jpg

Now that's what I talking about!

One reason I find the ugly Feldgrau so interesting is that the number of boys that wore the Feldgrau, Horizon blue, khaki and Olive drab during the First World War was so large that it is almost beyond belief, most of those boys never made it to manhood, and a large number of family trees were "clear cut" leaving no progeny (even though my great uncle survived the war, his line ended with him due to having the mumps in the trenches). We need to remember these boys and respect their contribution to the history of our civilization.
Thanks Tony
Gus

Umm, well, I am just barely able to turn my machine on with out Maggie's help.
Gus

(Western drawl).....mighty big spam you got there T !! Fantastic groupings and how many guys could do that?? I keep telling you that you should at the very least do a book or DVD of your collection with commentary just like that Marshal guy who had the big uniform collection did years back. Without common sense, usefull references from expert collectors the next generation will be condemned to make the same mistakes and go through the same learning curve that we have had to. I think that we all see ourselves as just the "present day" protector/conservator of these historical items. Part of our duty to these items, is to prepare the next generation of collectors to take up their responsibilities. Our forum is also part of this function if you step back and look at it. Brian

Tony & Kaiser said:
I'm curious..... did anyone actually save one of these as their PC wallpaper?
I did, Tony, I had the beautiful dunkleblau one, but SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED comlained that it was too hard to see all the icons on the screen, so I changed it back! :p

Back