Donations 2017

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Many thanks to Alan aka czechlegion for his recent donation to the forum. :thumb up:

The link to PayPal is in the "sticky" post at the top of the list of posts in this section. The title is Help keep pickelhaubes on the Web.

My thanks to the following members...James L, Jean Pierre G, Eric B. Matt H. Ingo B., Adam H.. and Jerry R. for their donations.

My thanks to John M for his recent contribution to the maintenance of our forum. John, I hope that you are an active member here and that we can help you in your collector pursuits. Again, my thanks for your donation. Regards, Brian

b.loree said:
My thanks to John M for his recent contribution to the maintenance of our forum. John, I hope that you are an active member here and that we can help you in your collector pursuits. Again, my thanks for your donation. Regards, Brian

I thought that I was being fairly prolific on this forum.
I'm running out of stuff to write about.

John :D

Hi John.....I did not realise it was you :). We are very lucky to have you with us. Brian

My thanks also to Sandy F for his recent donation to the forum as well. :thumb up:

b.loree said:
Hi John.....I did not realise it was you :). We are very lucky to have you with us. Brian

Sorry. I wrote this before I saw your pm.
I had hoped to delete it before you responded.
John :eek:

You're welcome... It is my gift for my start in the "Pickelhaubes"-Community. In german it's called "Einstand" :)

Many thanks to Jaap V for his recent contribution! Keep posting Jaap, great to have you with us.! :thumb up:

My pleasure, Brian! It's a sum not larger than a sparrow's tears, would have been more if I had more. I'm happy to be among collectors again, even though I don't actively collect myself anymore. And maybe, one never knows, will fortune turn its face again towards me instead of its back :D

Jaap, I also just started and have only 1 Pickelhaube and since a few days one pair of old Officer-Gloves :D
It is a fantastic Hobby and I’m pretty sure it is worth to start a 3rd collection. You seem to be a guy who could make it :wink:

Hi to All

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I know that my donation will be put to good use for all members to keep enjoying the Great Forum that Pickelhaubes.Com is.

Best Wishes

Steve

Many thanks Steve for your recent donation! A Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours in Australia. :thumb up:

Back