Donations 2022

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
There have been a number of member donations during this Christmas and New Year period and again thank you everyone. Consequently, it is time to create a 2022 thread. A reminder, that we now have a donate button on the forum front page which has a direct link to PayPal. I would like to thank John S for his recent donation and active participation here on the forum. 👍

Last edited:

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you SkipperJohn for your donation today, it is much appreciated.

Last edited:

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Another Haube thanks to Peter B and Patrick C for their recent donations. Thank you both for your active participation here. 👍

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
My thanks to Bruno for his generous donation to the forum today. It's been too long since we met at the 2018 SOS Bruno, or was it 2017? :) Anyway, I hope we can do so again in better times.

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Amy, it is such a pleasure to have you with us here on the forum. Thank you for your generous donation and all that you have done to help our members locate missing parts for their helmets. You have an amazing collection! Like Bruno, I hope to see you in person once again in the future.

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Eric B. thank you for your donation to the forum and participation here on the site.

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you to Stephen N. for his recent donation. Great to have you with us!

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Robert R. thank you for your generous donation to the forum. Your support is much appreciated.
I also received a forum donation today from Kyle C. AKA "von Mackensen" here on the site. Thank you Kyle.

Last edited: