drewlarge

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
At the request of many members, drewlarge has been IP banned from the forum. His negative comments were weird and way out of line. My apologies to the membership for taking so long to deal with this issue. Brian

The poor guy was indeed obnoxious. Was it voluntary, or did he just not realize it?... I do not know, but his posts were for sure neither useful, nor pleasant.
Bruno

Were those posts deleted? When I did a search of his posts, they seemed quite innocuous to me. And clearly English is a second (or third) language.

Indeed! It seems he was out for trouble on many occasions.
English isn't my best language eighter, but that is no excuse.
I can only approve, his removal.
|<

Hi This was our first banning. Hopefully our last. We have been very lucky in avoiding controversy and back bitting between members. There was a bit of antagonism and "ego" a few years ago but that resolved itself.

I have used a different method of banning drewlarge. I'd ask the members of the forum to immediately message me, should they need more help with users. Or if drewlarge indeed cheats banishment again.

Thanks very much Brian, I greatly appreciate it! :thumb up:

"Drewlarge" or "Andrew Larger" of the UK (if that is truly his real name) chose to harass me on the wehrmacht-awards.com/forums as well. He recently joined that forum, posting smart-alec comments on there as well. I don't know what his problem in life is, but he certainly comes across as a jerk, and seems to enjoy making a fool out of himself.

Thanks again, and all the best!

Alan

The way the internet is today, I'm not surprised. Most forums are completely filled to the top with people who'd spend their day trying to
have your strings pulled like a puppet. Hopefully he is properly banned this time.

It is quite pathetic really, that an individual has nothing more in his life than to try to stir up trouble in order to get attention. We are talking Psych 101 here, this is a childish personality who wants some sort of recognition, any recognition even if it is totally negative. A sad case.

Back