eBay Fake Warning

Hi All,

I have seen a seller for years posting german trench armor time and time again, always coming out of Eastern Europe. Looks like someone finally had enough and decided to warn others 😆

Cheers
Jay

Attachments

• 09277C1C-2159-439F-88AB-9989C663F3DC.png
    09277C1C-2159-439F-88AB-9989C663F3DC.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 18
  • 1BD2E057-593C-4A2F-BF5A-4C18895F4633.png
    1BD2E057-593C-4A2F-BF5A-4C18895F4633.png
    444.7 KB · Views: 18
Yes, I got sick and tired of seeing their continual horse manure listings on eBay. Sadly they keep selling this garbage to stupid people that lack any common sense but have plenty of money to flush down the toilet.

They sold a couple of these a week or so after I first posted the warnings. Some people are truly delusional and there is no helping them.

They also sell lots and lots of garbage rings and necklace pendants, all cast metal, artificially aged fantasy objects to more stupid people.

Nothing, absolutely Nothing they sell is original. It is all new made fantasy items which they artificially age with acid or urine.

Be careful ww1czechlegion. ebay only care about sellers that make money for them....they don't care about legalities albeit I admire what you're doing and it's about time someone did it.
They may suspend you.
I did something similar years ago even down to research who was buying the crap and then sending them information.
There is a way to get these POS sellers.
I created a fake book which you can do online and then put that book up for sale on ebay with all the rotten images included with an informative description.
Just sayin' as I don't want you too to become a victim of these POS sellers.

Here's the fake book cover I created as an example, although it wasn't militaria but another collecting subject.........(but can you believe that these same stupid buyers you've mentioned bought a few of these books even though obviously it didn't exist lolol)

Capturess - Copy.JPG

Back