Estate Auction

I am conducting an estate auction on March 23 in Wichita Falls Texas. The owner of the estate had lots of different collections, including military helmets and specifically several Pickelhaubes. They are all originals and as far as I can tell in good condition.
I have a few pictures on my website now but will have several more in the days to come.
If I have any of them mislabeled, or if any of you can offer more info on them, I would appreciate it.
www.williamsauctionservice.net.

Thanks

Will try to help you out with the spikes:

1) Prussian M15
2) Baden Officer
3) Bavarian M15
4) Prussian Ersatz felt looks like grey metal
5 and 6 are bogus made up helmets.

James

James is correct on all of his pickelhaube descriptions. The steel helmets you have with the 3 Crowns on them are Swedish.

#77 is WWI French engineer's
#78 is WWII French infantry
#81 are WWII British
#86 is US early WWII
#87 is German WWI steel helmet
#91 is Japanese WWII

#9 is a Belgian post WWII Belgian Civil Protection
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Civil_Protection

#88 is a Dutch model but used by a few other nations too( markings in the helmet could give a clue!)
#79 is a WWII Italian helmet

Hi William's auction, noticed that youhave just registered on this forum. I guess your intention is to get the pickelhaubes identified which we have no lack of experts here.
Can I have a request that upon your auction ends, please do a small contribution to this forum this amount is not paid to any members but help in the hosting the website. No minimum amount is required, it is all up to your generosity. Hope I am not asking too much.

Regards
Amy Bellars

Back