Etobikoe Olympium Show

zipperheads9

To all the Ontario Members .This is the Saturday that the show will be on .This show has had lots of Imperial stuff ,This is where I picked up my Jager zu pferde . at the last Show.
Mark

Margo and I finally met up with Mark and Cliff this morning at the Toronto Military Show held in the borough of Etobicoke. This was a much better show than the previous one. Here are some pics:

MilitariaShowPics005.jpg

L to Rt...Brian , Mark and Cliff

MilitariaShowPics010.jpg

First Empire Shako...$5000

MilitariaShowPics009.jpg

Wurttemberg M15

MilitariaShowPics002-1.jpg

Prussian JzuP (no liner) $1050

The next show will be held at the Olympium Sat Sept 16, 2006. Brian

Now there is three people that could be dangerous together.
Best wishes
Gus

It's the playoffs that is my excuse and I am using it .Gus look under latest finds I did not get a chance for brian and margo to go over it as i am new to this type head gear same fellow had ,just to show myself and a couple other collectors a nice reserve 1st huusars (Lieb) EM reserve mutze private purchse .That was a really nice piece for a mutze .I keep trying to get hi on the forum cause he is the guy who got me hooked into haubes .
Mark

frntshimmer.jpg

This one of the items i picked up a decent price.
Another dealer who brian knew early in the show had a buetiful gaurd officer there but it was not for handling sale ,i think just to be an ass ,it's for somebody else i can handle but look through the glass case at it but not to long .I looked Ignored his table the rest of the show the napoleonic shako made my day after meeting up with Brian and Margo .first real 1st empire piece (other than a coin ) I have been up and could have a look at. Couple French not bad helmets 1 Peruvian Rensburg ,looked french to me .
Mark

Back