Extremely fine Prussian mitre for sale or exchange

oldhelmets

Recently, I purchased a large amount of various Imperial Geman Helmets and headdress and other headdresses from various countries an periods.
Some of these I will be holding for my own collection. Others of which I already have examples of, I will be offering to other seriously interested collectors.

I will sell, however, I have always built my collections by predominanltly making exchanges with other collectors. This way, money has never been a problem as it is not in the equasion. By collecting this way , both paries have been extremely pleased after finalising the exchange.
More to the point, there is infinately more thrill in handling objects one has never had before than handling money, and I sincerely believe that there is still the little boy in all collectors everywhere and money doesn't mean much to a child. Well, it didn't to me anyway.

So in saying that , If anyone is seriously interested in obtaining a splendid mitre to add to their collection, please do not hesitate in contacting me so I may send them pictures of their own choice of any angles and particular places or parts of the mitre.
To see Other mitres I have sold or exchanged here see LATEST FIND section in the Forum index.
I will look forward to hearing from any seriously interested party

Back