Fantastic Uniform

Liongules

I don't know how many of you belong to the Gentlemen's Military Interest Club, but there is a stunning uniform on display there. An immaculate KAGGR officer's uniform that looks almost like it just left the tailor's shop!

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php/topic/50831-help-needed-in-reading-sutterlin/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will not join that forum as the web master's "rules" make Buchenwald look like Disneyland.

The owner paid 3900 Euro for that Waffenrock.

Tony without Kaiser said:
I will not join that forum as the web master's "rules" make Buchenwald look like Disneyland.

It's a great forum Tony - and like the others I haven't read the rules either. Any WW1-related forum where you are NOT a member, is poorer for it. How about reconsidering and making it a really great forum :-k

Reading rules? I guess I live by the motto "better to ask forgiveness than permission." So I've been a member for years as well and I didn't even know there were rules. I'm a journalist, author, researcher and general know-it-all and I must say I don't read rules, contracts or the such.

As a side note my brother-in-law rented a truck once while my father and I waited outside... it took 40 minutes. My brother-in-law read the entire rental agreement. I never bother because I know you just need a good lawyer in the end anyway should anything bad happen.

I'm a member too and never read the rules... they're probably reading this thread now and wondering why they spent all that time writing rules now!

Go on, Tony go and join up now! I love that feeling when you first find a good forum (like this one) and end up staying up all night reading the whole thing...

Peter_Suciu said:
Reading rules? I never bother because I know you just need a good lawyer in the end anyway should anything bad happen.

I'm just hoping it won't come to calling a lawyer over anything I've written at the GMIC :eek:

Cheers
Chris

That is a really nice looking Waffnerock, you know that hung in a closet for decades. Very well preserved. The workmanship on the collar is fantastic as well.

I don't read rules on forums or at work! I like GMIC and think its member appear positive and friendly

5ggr - 1 to 4 to come for xmas

vacances+ete+2012+536.JPG

If, I may: I have twice tried to register at the GMIC, aa recently as two days ago, and have never recieved a response. I tried to email an enquiry via their contact us tab, and it was not accepted.
I would very much like to join/ register, but have found the process quite frustrating; for what reason is it so bloody difficult??

Back