First update in 14 months, a Baden Reserve FAR

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
2010 was a difficult year and I am finally back on my feet. Still dusting myself off, but standing.

So this is a very suitable first update to Kaiser's Bunker in 14 months. Although I buy a lot from auctions, dealers, ebay etc, the only items that mean anything are those that come from friends. Off ebay or a dealer, who cares. But from a friend, I always remember where it came from.

For this nice little Model 1895 Baden Reserve Feldartillerie (Field Artillery) issued Pickelhaube three friends came together; one supplied the helmet, one the shoulder strap, and one the information. Without friends I would not be involved in this hobby.

So if you are wondering "why did he say it is Reserve when it has a Line Wappen?" then Click HERE for more photos and the answer.

dbh84.jpg

Great helmet Tony and a very useful site that I constantly refer to (and often drool upon :D ) Sort of a Pickelhaube bible...

Gggggrrrrreat !

I miss a Baden Griffon in my collection:
...and as an Artillery WO... I have to love Kugelhelme...

Thx !

Francis

Tony;Looks like you've been busy! When I see great artillery helmets like this I just hope there are a few left for me! Great helmet and shoulderboard! Dick

Back