For Joe: SOS Fashion Wear

A

Anonymous

Hello:

Joe requested that I post some pictures of the wonderful tee shirt he designed and so graciously donated for the Louisville gathering. As usual, I procrastinated and waited until I got my haircut, saw the dentist, and paid the property taxes (all true). Sorry Joe, I didn't mean to put it off so long.

Oh well, here is the big goof attempting to look relaxed in his "man cave."

PICT0490.jpg

Now, for the important part:

PICT0489.jpg

...and the other important part:

PICT0488.jpg

Thanks to Colonel Joe for making it possible.

Chas.

Great! Only problem is I only made 15. The attendees as I know them are:
Brian
Kaiser Bill
Randy
Joe
Gus
Slim
Paul Lebrasseur
Chas
King Weasel
Colonel Ron
Peter Suciu
Muth 25
Dave Mosher

That is 13 and I wouldn't be shocked if we got more like Bruno and George even though I don't know for sure. There are many non-attendees who deserve shirts but I didn't make more. Margo isn't even on the list yet and we would be no where without her. All we can do is figure it out when we get there. I'm open to ideas.

Chas is a big man. For us other mortals I ordered some XL shirts a couple years ago as modeled by Nate & Mel.

XLshirt.jpg

Hi Joe:

I think we have a craze on our hands. I'm afraid my shirt will be too small once it is washed, and know Al, James, and Dave also fall into the big and/or tall category. If you were to order another fifteen, but in the XXL size, cafepress might be able to ship to the Executive Inn in your care. I would like to contribute something to the gathering, and am volunteering to pay for the next batch. Then folks can decide which size to take and the leftovers could be sent to our friends who couldn't make the trip.

Perhaps, I can order the shirts myself. I have all the information. I'll give cafepress a jingle when they open (pacific time).

Chas.

XXL OMG! OK The shirt is at
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=coljs.45457421
There is a BIG discount like 35% for bulk (15) orders.

Hi Joe,
Super job with the shirts!!!! For myself I shop in the small and runty dept. so I will look like Yoda at the SOS..... but who cares! Thanks Joe. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the SOS. Bill

Chas:
I think that you have embarked upon a new career........male model !!! By the way, I would appreciate it if Margo were added to the shirt list After all, there is no pickelhaubes.com without her . God knows, I have no computer skills. I am usually in the large category but if these shrink I could go XL. Margo...probably a large with allowances for shrinkage. Brian

b.loree said:
I would appreciate it if Margo were added to the shirt list After all, there is no pickelhaubes.com without her.
Hi Brian:

I know Joe won't mind in the least if I set aside a shirt for Margo. The only trouble is we have only two sizes to offer: XL & XXL.

I have no doubt these will shrink when washed a few times and lose a full size (if not more). We could wash Margo's shirt before the show if she would like.

Chas.

We could wash Margo's shirt before the show if she would like.

Chas.
I think after you have been wearing it, Margo would really like it wasned!
Gus

:laughing3:

I want to buy one shirt, how I can that? I don't know nothing about barbarian sizes (USA and CANADA). I have 1meter 80cm tall, weight 96 Kg, and a respectable belly(stomac) :oops:
Otto

Hi Otto:

Let's see, in barbarian sizes that translates to XXXL, tent, or Moby Dick.

Just kidding! Actually, I think you woud wear XL (extra large).

Gus:

For that crack, it may interest you to know you will receive my slightly used shirt, unwashed, or no shirt at all. :p

Chas.

Re:
The shirt for Margo.....thanks Chas. I would leave it as is. Better too loose than too tight. I just picked up our passports which is quite a relief. I had visions of $800 in air fairs going bye bye. So now all we do is count the days. Brian

epsomgreen said:
Hi Otto:

Let's see, in barbarian sizes that translates to XXXL, tent, or Moby Dick.

Just kidding! Actually, I think you woud wear XL (extra large).

Gus:

For that crack, it may interest you to know you will receive my slightly used shirt, unwashed, or no shirt at all. :p

Chas.
Poor Otto,
It was my plan to send him mine after we all sign it, but then it would be kinda stinky from me wearing it too.
Gus

just got home from a week at meetings, and I see you guy's are talking aboutt my weight again!

XXL for me as well I am afraid!

James

Back