For sale 7 swords and Binoculars

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Guy's just did some closet cleaning, and these our some swords that I have had in the closet literly and need to sell, These will go on Ebay after the Holiday's if they do not go here.

I have not worked on or tried to clean any of these up, no time!

Shipping will be $12 in the U.S.

Air Hockey table is not for sale, sorry!

Also, one pair of awesome Third Reich Camo Binoculars need to go, if there are any Optics collectors out there!

Please PM me with your e-mail address if you want more photo's etc.

Sword 1 is a WK&C Bavarian Basket Hilt sword for a Train Batl.
Is engraved on both sides of blade, one side has standard IN TREUE FEST on it the other in a dark panel has 2 Banr Train Batl. Some spot rust on blade and grip shows some problems. No scabberd. Now on Ebay
sw1a.jpg

sw1b.jpg

Sword 2 is a Bavarian Degen with standard IN TREUE FEST engraved on both sides. Double fuller blade that is in good condition ahs some nicks etc. Now on Ebay

sw2a.jpg

sw2b.jpg

Sword #3 is a Alcoso made sword, with the words Alcoso over the standard scales logo, with the word Solingen underneath. Single fuller blade that is in near mint condition. Blade in plain. Handle shows wear. Apepars to be Standard NCO type sword. Now on Ebay

sw3.jpg

Sword #4 is a very nice sword that is uncleaned. Has Paul Weyersberg & Co. Solingen on back spine of blade. Blade in good condition. Grip is in awesome condition. sold.

sw4.jpg

Sword #5 is a very heavy blade sword, for a Field Artillary unit. Both sides of blade show floral motif with one side engraved with Feld Art Regt NR 62 in the middle of the floral motif.

Single fuller blade shows some wear, should clean up. Fits tight in scabberd and scabberd apepars to be repainted!

Grip shows wear, as does gaurd. Hard to make out but one of the langets appears to have the Regt. numbers on it as well. I can see no makers mark. Now on Ebay
sw5a.jpg

sw5b.jpg

sw5c.jpg

Sword #6 is a Wurttemberg M89 degan with folding gaurd. Double fuller blade is marked with ACS scales logo. Blade is great except for little spotting on very tip of blade. Finger loop is intact! Grip is awesome condition.

SOLD, SOLD.
sw6.jpg

Sword #7 is an older model Jawless lionhead sword for Artillary. Single fuller unmarked blade in good condition. Grip is awesome! the big problem is the whole handle, gaurd etc is loose, I am not the guy to fix it or tighten it! It can be done, jsut not by me!

Has wonderfull older style crossed cannons on both sides of langet!

This is a great sword overall, just needs some tender loving care.

Now ON Ebay

sw7a.jpg

sw7b.jpg

Last item is a awesome pair of Third Reich Binoculars with what apepars to be factory applied tan camo! They are 10X50 with great optics and well marked. Case is in near mint condition and marked well! Alls traps etc are in great condition. If interested please let me know by PM and I can get more pictures etc.

SOLD

binoc1.jpg

binoc2.jpg

binoc4.jpg

binoc5.jpg

I forgot about the last two items, 2 imperial era sword scabberds for sale.

#1 is 35 inches long

#2 is 36 inches long for a heavier or wider blade

Both on Ebay

Thanks

James

scabberd.jpg

Hey James,
King weasel will take sword #6-Send me your address and I,ll send you a MO tomorrow morning.My friend is interested in the 3rd Reich Binoculars-any room on the price?-Thanks-Alan

Alan- Sword #6 is yours, Thanks!

I sent you a PM with the information as well as more on the Binoculars.

thanks again

James

Hi James,

Im interested in sword 4, if you could send me a few pics of the blade, I would appreciate. Thanks

Thanks to all who purchased!

The remaining swords are on Ebay as of today! I also lsited a couple Picklehaube parts.

Thanks

James

Back