Freebie Helmkoffer

kaiserzeit

Greetings All!

It's not in perfect shape, but it's not in bad shape, either. Missing its external leather straps and some of the leatherette covering on its base-ring. Its innards are in good shape.

On a first come, first served basis I have one helmkoffer rattling around my work shop that may be useful to someone.

Simply for the price of postage and $5 towards packaging. That's it, no strings (pardon the pun).

If this helmkoffer is for you, please contact me at:

[email protected]

Cheers,

Laurie

The old adage: "The Quick and the Dead," holds true.

Tony Schnurr, of Kaiser the Wiener Dog fame, was the quickest. He has dibs, but he'll hold off actually taking it if there's a new collector amongst our group that really could use it.

Let me know if you're interested. I get the feeling it's not going to be around for long.

Cheers,

Laurie

Hey Laurie:

What happened to your avatar? Did the little fellow grow up that quickly? If so, he'll be dead soon. :cry:

Chas.

Hi Charles,

I don't know. Goober, that's what I called my other avatar, just wasn't doing it for me. On the other hand, I think Helmut exudes the right amount of personality (definitely closer to my alterego - Goober struck me as looking a little bit dosey), so I'll stick with Helmut for awhile.

Cheers,

Laurie

Laurie:

I have to ask, was Goober a ventriloquist's dummy? It looked like he had an articulated mouth. I can't say I'll miss him. He gave me the willies.

Chas.

Hi All
If I am honest, neither avitar looked like my first vision of Laurie, but both look more like him then my first impression (I will bet) I did kinda like Goober, it looked like he might be doing something stinky though.
Gsu

Goober was my version of every Drill Sergeant's nightmare: Utterly lacking in poise and coordination, stupid to a fault but incredibly eager.

I always wondered about the gas mask....

Cheers,

Laurie

Back