General Saxon

I have always loved that Saxon Adjutant-general’s tunic. One day I hope to own it or one similar. It’s marvelous!

Assuming your Generaladjutant is as I think, a Generalleutnant, only one wartime holder of that appointment who finished in that rank was Traugott Freiherr Leuckart von Weißdorf. Both the other two holders of the appointment, Generals von Tettenborn and von Carlowitz were promoted to General der Infanterie.

Great tunic.

Regards
Glenn

Thanks Glennj , yes it is indeed
Years ago all his uniforms went on sale, and I was lucky enough to get this wonderful jacket.
All the uniform pieces were sold with the label crossed out but luckily "GdC26" from "www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums" was able to dilute the ink blot on the uniform and see his name.

B4 IMG_20170915_083139.jpgB5 IMG_20170915_083213.jpgB7 IMG_20170915_083938.jpg
Traugott Freiherr Leuckart von Weißdorf. 20001.jpgTraugott Freiherr Leuckart von Weißdorf. 20002.jpgTraugott Freiherr Leuckart von Weißdorf. 20003.jpgTraugott Freiherr Leuckart von Weißdorf. 20004.jpg

In the last photo in the background

the last photo is a detail of one published in "https://forum.axishistory.com/"
I hope no one is offended by using it, if there is any problem I ask the moderator to remove it.

Thanks Glennj , yes it is indeed
Years ago all his uniforms went on sale, and I was lucky enough to get this wonderful jacket.
All the uniform pieces were sold with the label crossed out but luckily "GdC26" from "www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums" was able to dilute the ink blot on the uniform and see his name.

View attachment 26717View attachment 26718View attachment 26719
View attachment 26721View attachment 26722View attachment 26723View attachment 26724

In the last photo in the background

the last photo is a detail of one published in "https://forum.axishistory.com/"
I hope no one is offended by using it, if there is any problem I ask the moderator to remove it.
Thanks for the photos
The shoulder strap is great
He was also a member of the Garde Reiter
Steve

Back