Got To love those scholarships

joerookery

The stock market has been going rotten for several weeks now. But number two son just got $15,400 on top of his other scholarships from the 9/11 thing. Maggie's letter is laying on her bench waiting to be opened :D :D :D . Mama and I are going out drinking wine tonight. I would think a lot of wine.

joe if you get the chance ,take maggie on a tour of the Niagra region of Ontario as it is the ICEWINE capitol of Canada. Also Niagra on the lake is the training grounds for the CEF and any troops in Canada till the 1960's.
Mark

NIAGRA2.jpg

ICEWINE!!! Mark good buddy. We have been to Niagara and is the home of ice! This picture was taken several years ago, on the Canadian side. Look at the scenery. Do you notice a lack of greenery? There a reason they call that place the great white north. There is a reason that the Canadians are planning an invasion of the warmer southern climates in Minnesota. There are also physical effects. The weather even turned this Canadian gentleman's hair white.
caption1.jpg

Thanks for the advice. We're sailing to Canada later this year. Mama better be ready to keep my feet warm!

Back