Grouping Prince Alfons of Bavaria, Chevaulegers Regt. Nr.7

Adler

A grouping of personal belongings of Prince Alfons of Bavaria who was the inhaber of the Chevaulegers Regt. Nr. 7...

Thank you very much gentlemen!
Not so long ago, i was able to purchase another uniform of Prince Alfons. This Feldgrau uniform grouping, consisting of a frock tunic, matching trousers, and a visor cap, was made for Alfons for his involvement in the Order of St. George.
The frock tunic dates to about 1916 and bears the tailor information for Christian Schwartz & Son of Munich.
Enjoy...

Adler

:eek:
My wife had to get the neihgbour,in order to pick me up from the floor, as i feld from my chair!
That is just amazing!!!
Way to go Karel!
|<ris

Feeling beter now , thanks!!
TRULY AMAZING!!!
It is always great to know who it belonged to, but this provenance is one of the greatest a collector can hope for!
On the other hand with such a provenance chances that everything has been kept is greater than of a ordinary guy!
No I am kidding, just jealous (in a positive way!!) .
I always was intrested in nobility history and items, owning a military item with such a pedigree of anyone (German,Belgian ,English or French) is there fore high on my wanted list.
So you will understand my feeling now!
The pistol of Von Rundstedt, the marshal baton of Ney and the sword of the general baron van der Linden d'Hooghvorst .
Are the other items that made a similar impression to me in my life.
Cheers
|<ris

And there's more to come....

If you want to buy his field-grey uniform as general of the cavalry of the 1st Bavarian Heavy Cavalry Regiment you can try your luck with lot 3734 at Hermann Historica next month....

http://www.hermann-historica.de/db2_en/onlinekatalogeneu.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck!

Back