Guard Regiment Enlisted Wappen Model 1915

ww1czechlegion

Offered is a very nice enlisted pattern Guard style eagle wappen in wartime steel with original gray finish intact.

The gray finish is in very nice condition on this wappen and the star.

The sceptor has a break in it as seen in photos. There is also a small die flaw that I have circled on the eagle's wing, where the metal is split slightly from the die.

The eagle itself has both original wire loops that are firmly attached on reverse with the original period solder.

The guard star has one original wire loop firmly attached on reverse with the original period solder. The other loop is a replacement copper wire that has been glued into place with a clear resin glue as seen in photos. With a little work to remove the glue and incorrect loop, a person should be able to restore this piece fairly easily I should think.

The gray color finish is in very nice condition as seen. The guard star has some residue on the center area of the star as seen in photos. I have not tried to clean it, and left it as I found it.

I'm asking $160.00 or "Best Offer" on this nice example with Free Postage in 48-USA Continental States.

Payment via PayPal is O.K., I prefer "friends and family" or add 4% to cover the fees.

Shipment to Canada will be $14.00 via 1st Class International Air Mail.

Shipment to UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands will be $18.00 via 1st Class International Air Mail.

Shipment to Singapore will be $22.00 via 1st Class International Air Mail.

Thanks,

Alan

101_2213.JPG

101_2214.JPG

101_2215.JPG

101_2216.JPG

101_2217.JPG

101_2218.JPG

101_2219.JPG

101_2220.JPG

101_2221.JPG

101_2222.JPG