Gus and Maggie visit

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Gus and Maggie showed up last night for a few days to visit the LeBrasseur castle. Today he was granted access to the outer sanctum, tomorrow may let him in the helmet room???

Weird I remember inviting Maggie to come out and visit us, but Gus showed up as well...

Lucky for us tomorrow night Maggie is making us all Snitchel and Spätzle \:D/

Check out Gus's bunny slippers!

James

Talk about letting "The Fox" into the hen house. I sure hope you are taking time off work James so you can keep a close eye on him! :D

Gus in that Viking boat is comical.

Reminds me of Chuck.

In the first pic , what is that thing ?

A lance with hand garde ?

The best thing about visiting the LeB household is the rest of the family, although Kate tried to poke my eye out for fun and Eric boobytrapped my boots while I was wearing my favorite slippers. James had convince Lori that he only had about 80 helmets, I made the mistake of mentioning that there were over 200 in the collections room. The ensuing ruckus allowed me to slip down and remove a helmet from each shelf and space the remaining a few inches apart and I do not think James has even noticed yet.

Im really looking forward to meeting Gus. I think that with a training, I can get him to fetch my coffee, probably spill less than I do. Hes a handsome dude for sure

Back