Hannover Pioneer.

Does he even have the helmet?

It has Weitze website on the pictures? Stolen pictures?

I would be warry?

James

Je vous réponds en français pour la rapidité et la simplicité. Cette pièce fait partie d'une collection vendue suite au décès de son propriétaire. Je l'ai vue la semaine dernière et sa qualité est indiscutable. En fait, cette pièce comme de nombreuses autres vient de chez WEITZE et le vendeur a simplement repris les photos transmises par ce marchand pour sa mise en vente sur e-bay. De nombreuses coiffures ont déjà été vendues et les vitrines bien garnies sur e-bay sont maintenant nettement plus vides. Cette collection est en Belgique

Here is the translation of the post by ipcf92:

I answer you in French for the speed and simplicity. This part forms part of a collection sold following the death of its owner. I saw it last week and its quality is indisputable. In fact, this part as many others comes from to WEITZE and the salesman simply took again the photographs transmitted by this merchant for his setting on sale on e-bay. Many hairstyles were already sold and the windows furnished well on e-bay are now definitely emptier. This collection is in Belgium

James

Back