Helmet replica to Denmark?

Herlig

Hello.
I am normally interested in the later time around the second world war. But since I started on my university project about the Danish minded men from “Nord-Slesvig” who were forced to serve in the German army during the great war, my interest for this era has grown. And I would find it quite fun to own a replica of a “pre Stahlhelm” pikelhauben to add to my collection of other military objects. What I am looking for is helmet issued to the regular soldier in the 2 first ears of the war with the “cloth cover”. However I am not set up for an original to start with, manly because of the prize. And I hope that one of you enthusiasts could help me find a way to acquire such a replica at I reasonable cost, close to Denmark (that’s where I live).

Thanks
Henry.

there is a fellow on Ebay.de KOKENOW ,I think he makes a decent reproduction ,at around E159.00 .Have a look he can make to order.
Mark

This dealer makes nice copies and is rel-ativatey in-expensive.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Pickelhaube-Hessen_W0QQitemZ280086834719QQihZ018QQcategoryZ34649QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here is an example. Writ him to see what he can do for you .

I have photos of recently-made repro. Hauben. PLease e-mail me at [email protected] for photos.

Garde - Unteroffizier
Garde - Offizier
Baden - Soldat
Braunschweig - Soldat

All were made in Europe.

Gerst

Back