help, I can not log on

Strumpet

Hey Tony,
I changed my e-mail address so I could get high speed internet, so I can see all your great photos (although I am still using a 12 inch simi colour monitor) Maggie (Strumpet) changed my address in my profile, and now I can not access the site (Maggie allowed me to use her ID to post this)

Best wihses
Gus (Gustaf)

Well that was odd. Somehow when your email was changed, you became inactive. I activated you again, made sure the right email was there, it should work now. If it does, please edit your posting to remove your email addresses. Internet 'spiders' crawl the net looking for email addresses on web pages and add them to spam lists.

My pleasure. Gus, your profile now is missing the link to your avatar. What did you do??? Anyhoo, if you email me that avatar photo at home, I'll upload it to Brian's avatar folder and link it for you.

Hi Tony, the image is on its way, I am sure I am the one that screwed it up, and no telling how much other damage I have done since I got connected to high speed. It means that I can mess up at a much faster rate.
Bes twihses
Gus

Guster:
Welcome to the world of high speed technology!! Nice to see that even in the wilds of Idaho one can access the high speed net! Brian

Yes, it is nice to be able to load some of the photos on the forum in less than a week. I can even upload photos, normally it would take 10 minutes to up load a photo 400x300, if I did not get dropped in the process (normally it would take three trys to load a photo) Now the slow part in posting the post cards it my scanner is very sloww, although I am able to type inthe text while I am waiting for the next scan.
Earlier in the year, I was bidding on a special item (wooden Russian water bottle) on ebay.de, and my email started recieveing a big attachment, I cound not bid at the last minute, and lost the item, I jokingly told Maggie that it was JPS (from gunboards) sending me a large photo to blocke me from bidding again. When the attachment finally loaded, it was from JPS, and guess who won the auction, JPS. Coinkydink, I do not think so:)
Bes twihses
Gus

Back