Help Please! Does anyone have a Ranklist entry for Albert Rudolf Plücker, *Mönchengladbach 24.4.1864,

JohnM

+Wolfenbüttel 13.6.1945, zunächst reformiert, später ev.-luth.,
Prof. Dr. med., Chefarzt des Ev. Krankenhauses in Wolfenbüttel,
Sanitätsrat, Ehrenmitglied der Ärzteschaft von Stadt und Kreis
Wolfenbüttel

Senior Medical Officer R. (during WK. I in
General Staff)

Oberstabsarzt d. R. (während WK. I im
Generalstab),

Thank you very much in advance!

John

Hello John,

Albert Plücker first appears in the 1891 edition of the Prussian army Rangliste having been commissioned as an Assistenzarzt 2. Classe der Reserve (Landwehrbezirk Cöln) on 27 December 1890. He was promoted to Assistenzarzt 1. Classe der Reserve on 22 June 1893. Following the cabinet order of 31 March 1898, the rank of Assistenzarzt 1. Classe was restyled as Oberarzt. He transferred to Landwehr status in 1896/7 and was was promoted to Stabsarzt der Landwehr on 20 November 1900. His last entry is in the 1908 edition (Landwehrbezirk II Braunschweig) as he retired from the Landwehr on 21 February 1909.

I was unable to find an entry in the Militär-Wochenblatt regarding his promotion to Oberstabsarzt. I have attached images of his entries in the Ranglisten pursuant to each of his promotions, i.e. the first time he appeared in the new rank - 1891, 1894 and 1901. At the time of all the promotions he was under command of Landwehrbezirk Cöln.

Regards
Glenn

Plücker_1891.jpg
Plücker_1894.jpg

Plücker_1901.jpg

Back