I am an idiot...

SgtFury

I have experienced some family crap and disastors ... I have been a drunk ... I have said things I regret ... I've gone totally broke ... I'm living on Catholic food charity ... I know most of you hate me, but I am trying to reclaim what was once my honour ...

There's no hate here for you Joe. You came through with your sales in the end, that is the main thing. To my knowledge, you did not rip anybody off. You still have your honour, it might be a bit dented in spots but no man's shield is dent free or without a bit of rust in spots due to decisions that were made when shit went down in life. Take it easy. Uncle Sam's economy is on the rise once again.

Joe,

Every military man and woman has honour. Stand proud, chin up and past transgressions forgiven.

Don't give up.

Steve

I recently did a deal with Sjt.Fury and I would like to say that Joe was a pleasure to deal with and once we concluded the deal the helmet was packed and posted quickly and efficiently. No issues encountered what so ever and when the helmet arrived it was well packaged and exactly as described.
Thank you Joe :thumb up:

Andrew

Back