I have a picklehaube to sell and have a hard time posting

cadamek

Please help-as I have tried to go to the Pickelhaube selling forum and have not been able to post or see how to post photos-Is there another way?
Thank you.

The description I have for the helmet is best seen by the photos as I do not know the "model"-it appears original, maybe has a newer strap-missing colorful pleated pieces where strap connects-seems in very good condition. My dad had this for 40 years. Seems like a small head. There are numbers and letters stamped under brim.

Here is a tutorial on posting photos,
http://pickelhaubes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4690
everyone has trouble until they get the knack of how to do it, if you can not get it done, you can e-mail your photo to me [email protected], and I will post it for you.
Best
Gus

Tried the imagehost site, but I have 8-10 photos to post. Should I just post on ebay as I can post all there...then post link? I was hoping to sell to a person that is into pickelhaubes...not just a curiosity buyer.[/url] Obviously I am not very tech-savvy.

There would be no problem listing on ebay and posting a link, it would be best to post the link on the helmets on ebay forum.
best
Gsu

Back