I would love that you were today with us

Rendsburg

My dear friends,
We would adore that you were here today with us. We spent the last day of the one of 2005, and the first of 2006 home. It was very good. We waited, of heart, that the year of 2006 is a replete year of peace, happiness, new conquests and a lot of love.
When midnight arrives, we were home Maysa, Sophia and me. Mariana went to a party with your first boyfriend (it is, the time don't stop).
Otto
reveillon200520060016bs.jpg

Midnight, a very special moment for me and Maysa. In that exact hour, 30 years ago, I saw and begin date with Maysa...and we are still dating untill now!
reveillon200520060414pe.jpg

Rendsburg said:
Midnight, a very special moment for me and Maysa. In that exact hour, 30 years ago, I saw and begin date with Maysa...and we are still dating untill now!
Otto,

How wonderful for you and Maysa. Today, January 1 is also a very special moment for Marilynn and I. We were married 25 years ago today!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

dscn00862te.jpg

Liongules said:
Rendsburg said:
Otto,

How wonderful for you and Maysa. Today, January 1 is also a very special moment for Marilynn and I. We were married 25 years ago today!

Mike and Marilynn :love3: ,
Cool 8) , isn't? When we found the true love, we stay together!
Happy Silver Weddings!
Maysa and Otto :eek:ccasion1:

Back