Imperial German Photo/Postcards

Jeff N.

I have the remainder of a collection of Imperial German Photos/Postcards which belonged to a friend of mine. There are +300 pieces. I have included a couple of low resolution scans of fronts and backs as a sample. Many of these Photo/Postcards belonged (at one time) to Joachim Goertz of Munich. He translated them as shown on several of the samples. There are about 80 Photo/Postcards in this batch. Please contact me for additional the original high resolution scans and I will send out approximately 6 emails of less than 10mb each. These Photo/Postcards are going to be priced very reasonably as they need new homes. Shipping is usually done via letter w/reinforcement in a plastic sleeve. Paypal is preferred method of payment. Feel free to contact me direct at [email protected] or through this forum. thx Jeff

Dick, Seems like my PM's are stuck in the "outbox" and shown as sent. However, they are not in my sent file???? I have no idea what is happening or how to fix it! Please email me directly at [email protected]. Sorry for the inconvenience. Jeff

Gus, That makes sense to me. There just are not any hot buttons to send them. I will send a PM to you to test your theory!!!!

Gus, You PM test message is stuck in the "outbox" but it shows that it was sent???? Here is my Overview. Any help is appreciated.
Overview
Board preferences
Private messages

» Inbox
» Outbox (3)
» Sent messages

» Compose message
» Manage PM drafts
» Rules, folders & settings

Usergroups
Friends & Foes

Back