INTERNET SELLERS / SITES OF MILITARIA

woznotwos

Who do you guys all trust as dealers on the internet for pickelhaubes etc. There just seems to be so much stuff that seems suss in one way or another , either that or ridiculously overpriced. Not that i can afford another this year anyway :eek:

Probably the most trusted in North America is Age of Kings based in Texas. They specialize in pickelhaubes and have a website displaying their wares.

b.loree said:
Probably the most trusted in North America is Age of Kings based in Texas. They specialize in pickelhaubes and have a website displaying their wares.

I second that.

I'm not a fan of internet purchasing, I'm too old school. I believe in seeing and holding something I want to purchase. Even more so with the price of helmets now a days.

b.loree said:

I can also confirm this. Excellent helmets, and very reasonably priced. Age of Kings is based both in Texas and Eastern France.

Internet is still internet ,that is judging a helmet from a distance so you cant see the little details
I also like it more if i can hold a helmet in hand and twist it around a hundered times
I am a hard customer

I‘m still a newbie-collector and bought my pieces from ratisbons, weitze and herman-historica. Not the cheapest way, but these sellers do have speciallists who proof the pieces first. Further I had luck and could buy 2 of my 3 parts in aftersale and didn‘t have to pay the auction fee.

Sander from www.treasure-hunt.nl is also a good adres , not a lot on his website but always good pieces and regular update

http://advanceguardmilitaria.com/ Is another great dealer, while they do not sell a lot of pointy hats, they do sell a few and they always stand behind the items they sell. Jeff is a member here and one of the driving forces behind the Show of Shows.

Back