It's another Colonel Ron eagle top helmet

joerookery

Tomorrow you will see his Jager collection or at least part of it.

I have never seen markings previously in this location.
GKR5%20.JPG

GKR5%2002%20.JPG

GKR5%20markings.jpg

joerookery said:
Tomorrow you will see his Jager collection or at least part of it.

Nooo! Couldn't you wait until Friday to post? I am having a tough week and need an external motivator to get me to the end of the week. Besides, on Friday I can pick up a bottle of Rye and have a stiff drink when I see these. I love Tschakos!

Ha Ha Tony, I like to see you suffer, now you know what it has been like for all the poor bums that visit your site.
Ghus the rhag picker

Gustaf said:
Ha Ha Tony, I like to see you suffer, now you know what it has been like for all the poor bums that visit your site.
Ghus the rhag picker

Yes Tony, you need to suffer to reach the Nirvana.
Otto

PS. Ghus, rhag picker, translate please.

Hey Col. Ron & Joe,
Beautiful,museum quality piece.Speaking of museums-they have this piece and tons of other WW1 items near a place I used to live-known as West Point-worth the trip!-Alan

PS. Ghus, rhag picker, translate please.

Sorry Otto, this is not my fault, Tony is suposed to remove the extra "h" from the site. to understand the quoted line, just remove the h from each word
Ghus the ahlien

Joe,
I have two GKR EM helmets and both eagles are marked exactly as this one. Same characters at the same location.
Bruno

3littleweasels said:
Hey Col. Ron & Joe,
Beautiful,museum quality piece.Speaking of museums-they have this piece and tons of other WW1 items near a place I used to live-known as West Point-worth the trip!-Alan

They do have a lovely museum with many one of a kind items. Unfortunately, exhibit space is limited even at the school they acquired a while back and many fantastic imperial items remain in storage or for use as training aides in clases. I had the opportunity to see and use some of the items when I was assigned there and could not believe that I was getting paid to play with that stuff! Can you imagine a rack with the first nine prototype Thompson sub-machine guns?

Nooo! Couldn't you wait until Friday to post? I am having a tough week and need an external motivator to get me to the end of the week. Besides, on Friday I can pick up a bottle of Rye and have a stiff drink when I see these. I love Tschakos!
Okay, Tony I will wait but we are going to have to wait till Monday. Perhaps you can get the Rye early. Not to get your hopes up. These are Jager zu Pferd. Don't blame me, I don't have any shakos.

And Col Ron's exact home address is.....?????? Gus can you help??? Man, that M15 version of the JR 115 sure looks sweet!! Brian

The 115th is not mine (wish it was). I do have a nice 117th Hessian which I will send a picture for Col. Joe to post.

V/R

Ron

b.loree said:
And Col Ron's exact home address is.....?????? Gus can you help??? Man, that M15 version of the JR 115 sure looks sweet!! Brian

Hi Brian,
I already tied the engine of the truck, and I am letting him to warm up...
When you have the right adress, give it to me... :roll:
Otto

Back