Jager zu Pferd officer

joerookery

Third one today from Colonel Ron. Another one of those single ringed cockades in 65 mm.
JzPferde%20officer%2004.JPG

JzPferde%20officer%2003.JPG

JzPferde%20officer%2002.JPG

JzPferde%20officer%2001.JPG

joerookery said:
Third one today from Colonel Ron. Another one of those single ringed cockades in 65 mm.

STOP!!! ENOUGH!! My brain cannot handle so many superb examples in one night!!! Mercy!

Back to your Kokarde, I thought we had all agreed that for some absolutely bizarre and unexplained reason, Kürassier and Jäger zu Pferde officers worn this pattern of single-ring Kokarde..... There are loads of photos and examples that seems to indicate that was the norm for an officer's Metalhelme.

Tony & Kaiser said:
STOP!!! ENOUGH!!

Good grief, I feel dizzy. Donna had to revive me when I collapsed and lay prostrated on the floor. Colonel Ron, it's not a nice thing to do to the collecting community. :wink:

Congratulations! Your collection is the cat's meow.

Chas.

Tony, you are up early. Did Kaiser get you up? I am pleased that everyone has enjoyed the helmets. I noticed from the photos that I need to dust. I will try to post some more items when I return from New Mexico.

Ron

Am I correct in that the "tail" on the JzP officer's helmet conforms to the more common Kur. type while the visor follows the JzP form?

Charles, this collection is not just the cat's meow as you state but also, as we say in the Valley, the cat's ass!

Back